Wednesday, April 7, 2010

It's a Marshmallow World in Parker, Colorado



This is the gorgeous view from the picture windows on the backside of our house this morning. It is a Marshmallow World! Kinsey and Van have been enjoying fresh "snowsicles" all morning. (or snow ice cream - however, you like to look at it!)



The snow is still falling although it is very light now - - and the Rainbow crew just arrived to put up our swingset - EVEN in all this snow!! The kids can hardly wait to swing and Kinsey has been asking all morning if we could go out and swing as soon as they are done. I am just not sure we could make it to the swingset as we are still not truly outfitted for snow (hats, gloves, snowboots, etc.)

On another note - I had a FABULOUS find on Craigslist yesterday to add to my home. I found the most adorable vintage sewing table for $25!!! It even has a little drawer for odds and ends like string, needles, etc. It was a steal - I will definitely have to replace the knobs - but otherwise, I am in love. Here are some pics. I LOVE Craigslist.





2 comments:

  1. cute house, sewing table, kids and beautiful view!! we sure do miss you down here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love craigslist, too! What a great find. And it looks like you're in a fabulous neighborhood. What a view! So happy for you.

    ReplyDelete